Favorite color: Purple, combinations of purple and gold
Favorite pony: G1 Firefly
Favorite generation: G1
Favorite scents: Winter Candy Apple, Country Apple, Cucumber Melon, generally fresh, light scents
Personal aesthetic: I love nature themes, bold vivid colors, celestial themes, jewels, and fantasy.
Unacceptable pony flaws: Tail rust, pony "cancer," permanent ink, gouges or body damage, significant paint rubs, pindot mold, dirt inside visible from the outside, haircuts more than 1"
HOWEVER: I will gladly take ANY ponies with great bodies and symbols that just need a rehair, too!
Easy box fillers:
- Cherry Chapstick
- Kneaded erasers
- Peppermint Tic-Tac's
- Black or brown "Ouchless" hair ties
- Pocket-size hand sanitizer (see scents above)
- Body lotion (see scents above)
- Candles (see scents above)
Allergies: Nickel (found in most metals--if it doesn't say "nickel free" then I am highly allergic to it)
NO CANDY. NO CHOCOLATE. NO SWEETS.
- No horror or anything gross or grotesque
- Elegant, glittery, interesting decor items
- Fall-themed decorative items are great too!
- I like things I can use year after year
- Nothing religious, please
- I love reindeer, and deer in general
- I can't get enough Christmas lights!
- Snow, glitter, snowmen and other seasonal decor themes
Need help? Contact RoseRebellion, Darcerin, or HeftySmurf76 on www.MLPTP.net!